There is no single test or technique can be used to identify the high ability learners.
We believe in the multiple assessment approach:
ABOUT THE PLACEMENT TEST
- A placement test will be required prior to registration. Our placement test adopts the standard GATE (Gifted & Talented Education) test used in international schools for Gifted Education.
- Three components of the test are A) abstract reasoning B) verbal C) numerical.
- Duration of the test: 0.5 – 1.5 hrs
- Results will be represented to parents in one week’s time, and kept confidential.
- You may call us at +65-6467 1369 to make an appointment for placement test, or drop us an email – we will contact you shortly to fix the appointment.
- Come down to our centre for placement test, and our education consultant would like to have a short discussion with you to understand your child better.
- We will contact you in one week’s time to offer you a suitable program for your child.
Your children may not need to go through the placement test if
- You have already sent your kids for assessment by any qualified psychologists, please just bring along the report when you apply for the admission.
- You have tested your child’s IQ, please submit the test result for the admission. Although IQ is not the single measurement of a child giftedness, we will use as an important assessment perspective.
- You may arrange our associated child psychologist/clinic psychologist for assessment if formal report is required.