GIFTED EDUCATION PROGRAMME FOR 3-12 YEAR OLDS
We develop subject talents in Mathematics, English, Science, writing, public speaking and debate. Send us your details and we’ll find the subject that suits your child best.
WHY GIFTED AND TALENTED EDUCATION
Our programmes for high-ability children are below. Click on a programme to find out more.
- Mathematical Reasoning module enables students to solve complex problems by using investigation and reasoning skills
- Math General Ability module (Visual/Spatial, Sequence, Patterns, Logic & Non-Routine problems) developed based on GEP, DSA and other high ability test requirements
- Prepares students for both math competitions and school exams (PSLE, GEP Exam & DSA)
- Critical reading module enhance student’s comprehension and close passage skills through intensive reading, analysis of passages and application of strategies
- Structured writing module with a focus on advanced writing techiniques
- Integrated Humanities module
- Enable students to excel in school exams (PSLE, GEP Exams & DSA) and prepare students for competitions (Common Wealth Essay Competitions, UNSW English Language)
- Science core module covers key topics of MOE Syllabus in an accelerated manner
- Science enrichment module integrates competition science module for high ability learners with a focus on conceptual learning and processing skills
- Prepares students to manage challenging questions in school exams (PSLE, GEP Exam & DSA), excel in Science competitions (Olympiad Science & Tan Kah Kee Young Inventors’ Award)
- GEP English + GEP Math + General Ability (English and Math)
- DSA English Subject Talent Development
- DSA Math Subject Talent Development
- DSA Interview
A series of exciting and stimulating holiday activities have been lined up to engage your child to the fullest during the holidays. Our action-packed courses are all designed with our high-ability learners in mind, ensuring that they are engaged meaningfully throughout the term breaks.
- Junior Olympiad
- Creative Writing
- Public Speaking
- Junior Gifted
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
Founded by a team of early childhood education specialists and gifted education practitioners, GATE Junior is the first Preschool Programme in Singapore, with an in-house talent development programme.
Talent Development Programme
- Shakespeare (English language and Humanities)
- Einstein (Mathematical reasoning and Science)
- Da Vinci (IQ enhancement)
Pre-enrolment Student Profiling Assessment
To understand the student’s learning profile, discover and harness the unique gift of each child
Start Your Journey with Gifted and Talented Education Today! Register your interest here!