2019 Holiday Camps
The holiday is here again! We are back to engage with your child during the holiday. We have lined up a series of exciting holiday activities for your child. Let us know your preferred slots earlier. Due to our quality control, each camp has a limited number of intake.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us now to enjoy our special early bird discount. Together, we will make your child’s holiday more exciting and meaningful.
Our camps will be conducted at Bukit Timah Plaza, Katong V and Dempsey Hill.
The best of our Shakespeare, Einstein and Da Vinci Programmes for pre-schoolers
- Shakespeare: English Language, Art & Humanities
- Einstein: Mathematical Reasoning & Science
- Da Vinci: Critical reasoning & IQ games
A good leader can identify potential conflicts and resolve them creatively and amicably. This camp equips our young learner with practical strategies to handle difficult situations and skills to resolve conflicts.
- Identify feelings and needs behind conflicts
- Generate creative solutions for resolving conflicts cooperatively
- Master active listening skills (e.g. foundational Paraphrasing and summarizing skills)
- Be able to de-escalate situations
- Be more confident and assertive
- Be able to demonstrate leadership qualities
This highly-interactive communications skills camp equips our learners with impactful conversational skills. Exceptional interview skills empower them to be effective leaders.
- Identify good and poor listening skills
- Master active listening skills
(Paraphrasing, summarizing, clarifying, encouraging, listening for feelings)
- Understanding empathy, reframing and de-escalation
- Handle difficult conversations and practise positive confrontational techniques
- Understand types of questioning and practice effective questioning
Develops critical thinking skills to prepare children for future Olympiad math and science competitions and high ability tests. The camp focuses on problem-solving skills and includes a strong combination of both IQ Math and Science components to engage children in a holistic learning environment.
Our camps are structured to guide students through the creative writing process, from plot development to characterization, with a succinct focus in developing the writers’ individual voice. Our young writers will explore ideas generation within a collaborative environment and learn creative writing techniques (based on the latest PSLE requirements and Commonwealth Essay competition) to craft out their own unique short stories and become independent, creative writers.
Develops critical thinking skills and prepares children for 2019 P3 GEP Math, English and General Ability tests.
Overview of the topics:
Classification skills, sequencing, spatial reasoning, logic, analogies, abstract visual reasoning, mathematical reasoning. Students will hone their reading skills in challenging comprehension texts and cloze passages.
To prepare students for NMOS Competition (Math competition organized by NUS High School).
Prepares students for SMOPS Competition (Math competition organised by Hwa Chong Institution)
Our DSA interview preparation camp prepares students for the Direct School Admission (DSA) interviews in Primary 6. They will be exposed to scenarios they may encounter during the DSA interview sessions. This will instill confidence in them as they face any challenging interview scenarios.
Overview of the topics:
- Crafting the answers to the routine and non-routine interview questions (a list of questions will be provided).
- How to create impression and impact
- Crisis management during DSA interview
- Interview Techniques
- Rehearsal, Rehearsal, and Rehearsal (simulated panel interviews)