OUR TRACK RECORD
95% of our students are getting GRITTIER and more PASSIONATE about learning, with average IQ and ability growth of 20%.
To inspire and motivate our gifted learners, we have sent our students to various international competitions. Our students have been placed at the Top 1-5%.
The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition
Run by the RCS since 1883, the essay competition is the world’s oldest and largest schools’ international writing contest. It provides a platform for young people to compete with their peers in a global environment.
Johns Hopkins University CTY
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth identifies and develops the talents of the most advanced learners worldwide. As part of Johns Hopkins, CTY contributes to the university’s mission by preparing and nurturing the bright young people who will go on to make significant contributions to our world.
Future Problem Solving Program
Founded in 1974 by creativity pioneer, Dr. E. Paul Torrance, Future Problem Solving Program International (FPSPI) stimulates critical and creative thinking skills, encourages students to develop a vision for the future, and prepares students for leadership roles.
Australia Math Competition
One of the world’s largest school-based mathematics competitions with more than 14 million entries since 1978.
The International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS) is an independent, skills-based assessment program which recognises and rewards student achievement.
Trinity College, London
Communication Skills Graded Exam Grade 1 to Grade 8
Trinity College London offers examinations in Communication Skills for candidates from grades Initial (pre-foundation) to 8.
- Strong curriculum planning –award winning gifted education program by National Association for Gifted Children (USA)
- Our children will be groomed with the superior thinking skills and language/mathematical maturity that enable a smooth transition to their desired programs at the later stage of their learning journey.
- We adopt a holistic approach with children’s psychologists for counselling and assessment tests to address the behavioural concerns associated with high functioning children in order to enhance their learning efficiency.
- We are an active member of World Council for the Gifted and Talented Education.
- We have a reputable and experienced international advisory panels include – world renowned gifted education specialists.