Our curriculums are developed and tested by internationally renowned institutions for Gifted Education and our subject specialist team, which have been affirmed with our strong track record (over 50% of our students being selected for GEP, John Hopkins and Stanford University’s Gifted Program for Youths).
This series of programs caters to preschools. We have incorporated new and exciting curriculums as an extension to our High Ability English and High Ability programs with the purpose of creating an enriched and holistic preschool education.
1. Shakespeare Program
- Accelerated English Language Arts
- Integrated Humanities (History, Arts, Sociology, Literature, Philosophy, Geography)
2. Einstein Program
- Advanced Mathematics and Perceptual Reasoning (Visual/Spatial/Logical)
- Integrated Science and Engineering (Physics, Biology, Life Science, Chemistry)
3. Da Vinci Program
- Flexible, Analytical, Elaborative and Conceptual Thinking Skills
- To improve cognitive ability and stretching IQ by 10 points
4. Classroom to Boardroom Program
- Focus on Leadership and Oral Communication skills
- Current Affairs round table discussion
- Negotiation, presentation and interview skills
- Annual CEO forum for students
We adopt an above-level approach in our curriculum design to stretch the gifted minds. Both gifted education math and Olympiad math modules are incorporated into our curriculum. Math General Ability component (Visual/Spatial, Sequence, Patterns, Logic, non-routine problems) is covered in the gifted math program to prepare our children for GEP and DSA test.
We prepare students for four major Olympiad math competitions organized by Raffles Institution, NUS High School, Hwa Chong Institution and Anglo-Chinese School Independent.
We incorporated gifted education curriculum into the Singapore core curriculum with sophisticated teaching strategies catered to advanced learners. Ability based accelerationg path is customised for our high ability children. This program prepare our children for GEP and DSA test.
We have effective training programmes that will train our children in public speaking and impromptu talks, EMC and role plays in building their confidence and content as they make that important presentation and speech.
We will regularly invite distinguished speakers and CEOs of listed companies and enterprises to conduct master classes, motivate our students and to share their experiences in presentation and public speaking.
We prepare students for DSA (Direct School Admission) Interviews and scholarship interviews.