GATE Elite Science Programme® – 7 years old and above
Our GATE Elite Science programme aims to help students master essential analytical and inference skills for them to excel in school science exams; at the same time, high ability students can explore topics beyond school syllabus to broaden their knowledge and develop experimental techniques through our specially designed activity-based projects.
- Early exposure to Olympiad Science and DSA Science
- MOE primary science curriculum in an accelerated mode (1-2 yrs ahead of school syllabus)
- Critical thinking skill required for future science research
- Science knowledge beyond textbooks, ready for Olympiad science and DSA Science
Accelerated School Science Core Module: School topics, notes with practice questions. E.g. Biology (living and non-living things), Mycology (Fungi and microorganism), Cell biology (Cell structure), Phytology (flowering and non-flowering plants), Materials Science and Digestive system etc.
Enrichment Module: Beyond school science syllabus, exposure to advanced level Science concepts (physics, biology, chemistry) and cutting-edge Technology. Inspire students to explore further in the field they are interested.
Hands-on activities Module: e.g. “I am a gastroenterologist”, “Let it Float”, “DIY Lantern”, “My botany maze”, “Little Forensic Scientist”, “My mycology Lab”, “can you spot it?”
Assessment required before the admission.
GATE Science Programme® – Primary 3-6
GATE Science programme prepares students for both school exams PSLE A* and DSA science subject test which goes beyond the PSLE syllabus. Our specially designed PSLE key-words drill book focused on exam techniques and will enable students to score well in any school science examination. In addition to the PSLE science syllabus, we enrich our curriculum with additional modules at an advanced level (chemistry, biology and physics) to cater to the DSA science subject test and various science competitions.
- Core Module – Covers key topics in the MOE Syllabus in an accelerated manner, focus on PSLE key words drills
- Enrichment Module – Integrated competition science and DSA subject test module for high ability Learners. Combined science (Physics, Biology, Chemistry) will be integrated into enrichment module
Specially designed for:
High ability learners who need an enriched science curriculum beyond school syllabus.
It prepares students for:
- Challenging questions in school exams (including GEP classes) and PSLE
- Science competitions
- DSA Science Subject Test